Sonic Vs. Shadow The Race Sonic Vs. Shadow The Race

nice like rice

this was a good flash vid, but the quality issue of the background was noticeable, i believe there is a way passed that cuz i have had the same issue. Check out on the forums maybe someone knows whats with the lagging of the quality. other than that it was a nice quickie vid.

The Last Maple Story The Last Maple Story

TIS WAS TE SHIZZLE

This was an awesome video, i loved the whole thing. I had just stopped playing maple before i got on newgroudns and saw this.

Stop motion VS Flash Stop motion VS Flash

It was diffrent, and thats good

I don't see alot of these around, but it was good and diffrent. That is probably y i enjoyed it.

MasterMerol responds:

KH: Coliseum of Oblivion3 KH: Coliseum of Oblivion3

Some animating is off

When sora was standing here, 1 sec later he a little closer or father, im guessing cuz of not processioning the sprites correctly. the game was also slow. The game was alright but with a more offer this could have been a great game, and i doubt this will ever be a great game being so short as well. Its not a good idea to divide this game up like u said, just great 1 full game.

Koopa Avalanche Koopa Avalanche

nice

Awsome game, i wouldve liked to see character selection, and hard difficulty settings. The games already great, just giving my thoughts.

GAMEZ GAME GAMEZ GAME

Great but.....

Graphics are so well done, but just minor flaws. One good idea would be to increase the speed of the bullets, so that when u fly and shoot, the ship wont end up passing the shots. The game wouldve been cool with diffrent game types. Such as attacking other ships or defending. I am telling u this cuz you already have a great game, just add to it.