Sonic Vs. Shadow The Race Sonic Vs. Shadow The Race

nice like rice

this was a good flash vid, but the quality issue of the background was noticeable, i believe there is a way passed that cuz i have had the same issue. Check out on the forums maybe someone knows whats with the lagging of the quality. other than that it was a nice quickie vid.

The Last Maple Story The Last Maple Story

TIS WAS TE SHIZZLE

This was an awesome video, i loved the whole thing. I had just stopped playing maple before i got on newgroudns and saw this.

Stop motion VS Flash Stop motion VS Flash

It was diffrent, and thats good

I don't see alot of these around, but it was good and diffrent. That is probably y i enjoyed it.

MasterMerol responds:

Ken Vs Terry Ken Vs Terry

IT was alright

I like sprite movies :D! but i didn't feel like watching the whole vid. The vid got really boring and there are some little bugs u gotta fix, such as Terry's face vanishing from the chat box even though he is still talking. The joke's where not that great, since they are just curzzing at each other most of the video. The fighting was done well but to much powers and explosions, kinda couldn't really enjoy the fighting when there blowing up every where just from a simple hit.

Naruto adventure opening Naruto adventure opening

Awesome, i have the same thing

I have been making a flash like this for a while, since i stop and start every now and then. (mixing anime with sonic) Cant wait to watch yours.

Mini-Speed1 responds:

Hey, Id like to see yours too :D Lol thanks for reviewing

=OpentheDoor= =OpentheDoor=

Good, creepy, but good

the only thing i could recommend for this video is to add subtitles, i had to listen close to make out what the robot was saying at some parts. The animations in places was choppy but i likes it that way, kinda went with the video's style.

Majin Vegetto: Episode 3 Majin Vegetto: Episode 3

Its good

but you should have had gohan go to his full power. witch is mysic gohan and in that stage he has black hair that looks ssj and has electresity around him.

Adam Android DVD Adam Android DVD

Cool but wheres part 2?

Its 2005 now. wheres part 2?

Link's Glitch Link's Glitch

Why sonic!

Im gonna have to realy vote bewtween 3-2 because of that sonic thing.I mean why sonic why not some one else?

EggFiles EggFiles

That was awsome

I gave it a 5. Man that movie it tight. hope thers a part2.